Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Last night, my artsy fingers began to twitch. I had to create SOMETHING! Then I remembered that I had forgotten to carve my pumpkin. last night was the first time that I had ever attempted this. I wanted to take pictures as I went along but my hands were just too messy.

Here are my after shots :)

I've decided to name him Max (because why not?).

After carving Max and putting him out on the front steps, I still felt the urge to create. So, I grabbed my big art journal, paper scraps, stickers, pressed leaves and flowers, my gold marker, a wide ribbon, walnut stain distress ink, and a glue stick. About an hour or so passed by and this is what I ended up with:





For some reason this page reminds me of the Gryffindor common room. I think it's my favorite so far.
Thanks for stopping by! :)
-Alicia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ANoelCollection